Mot de passe perdu ?

Inscrivez-vous !
Menu Inscription
Chercher
Menu Principal
Réservé aux Membres
Liens Utiles
Qui est en ligne
61 Personne(s) en ligne (38 Personne(s) connectée(s) sur Forum)

Utilisateurs: 0
Invités: 61

plus...

Parcourir cette discussion :   1 Utilisateurs non enregistré en ligne

Anonymes
une inter pour 4500€

For Sale
Posted on: 03/20/08
Item: 1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate Black
Price: $7000.00
Email: nospamspencer@tricitytelecom.com
Link: http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/601176963.html
Note: Link will open in new window.

Description
I have a 1999 Honda Valkyrie I/S with 48XXX.XX miles on her. If you know anything about these bikes you know that 48K in milage is just starting to get broken in. The bike runs and shifts great. The bike is almost pure stock, not many after market add ons. The only stock item missing that I can tell is the factory CB. The factory radio is there and also works. Tires are almost brand new. Just had a brake job done, by the Honda dealer. There is a crack in the Left side passanger saddle bag. Someone before me tried to repair it and it is now water tight, but is still noticeable to the eye. There are some scratches in the paint. The bike is for sale with CASH. Or I am willing to follow you to your bank and accept CASH. Sorry no Out of country buyers need apply. No Im not going to cash your check for twice the amount and ship the bike either. Local pickup or I will deliver it for you @ 1.30 per mile. 200 miles radius from Denver, CO Feel free to send me an email if you would like to come see it or have anyother questions. $7000.00 CASH This bike runs awesome and smooth. Please remove the nospam in the email address if you want to contact me.
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/601176963.html
Image redimensionnée

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit M. Wong Haut

[Recherche avancée]

Site realise par Clyde avec : XOOPS 2.5 © 2001-2015 The XOOPS Project